Judges are looking for a consultant organization which has demonstrated exemplary performance in the last 12- 18 months. The organization may be a consultant of any kind (eg architect, engineer, project manager, cost consultant) and any size, but must have its core business in the construction or built environment sector and must be a Saudi-based organization or conduct at least 50% of its business in KSA. Judges will be looking for evidence of excellence in service delivery, innovation, quality of work, and a positive contribution to the development of the industry. Our winner will likely to display some of the following:
1. Supply a copy of their most recent annual report if available or other evidence of financial performance.
2. Excellence in service delivery.
3. Clear strategy and vision.
4. Strong client and supply chain relationships including collaborative working
6. Adoption of digitalization.
7. Contribution to environmental sustainability.
8. Excellence in health, safety and wellbeing.
9. People development and workplace culture, including training, development and diversity.
10. Positive contribution to the development of the sector.