Judges are looking for a consultant organization which has demonstrated exemplary performance in the last 12-18 months. The organization may be a consultant of any kind (eg architect, engineer, project manager, cost consultant) and any size, but must have its core business in the construction or built environment sector and must be a Saudi-based organization or conduct at least 50% of its business in KSA.
Judges will be looking for evidence of excellence in service delivery, innovation, quality of work, and a positive contribution to the development of the industry.
Our winner will likely to display some of the following:
- supply a copy of their most recent annual report if available or other evidence of financial performance.
- Excellence in service delivery.
- Clear strategy and vision.
- Strong client and supply chain relationships including collaborative working.
- Adoption of digitalization.
- Contribution to environmental sustainability.
- Excellence in health, safety and wellbeing.
- People development and workplace culture, including training, development and diversity.
- Positive contribution to the development of the sector.