Judges are looking for a manufacturer or product organization of any size which has demonstrated exemplary performance in supplying the sector in the last 12-18 months.
The organization may be a manufacturer or materials or product supplier of any kind and any size but must have its core business in the construction or built environment sector and must be a Saudi-based organization or conduct at least 50% of its business in KSA.
Our winner will likely to display some of the following:
- Supply a copy of their most recent annual report if available or other evidence of financial performance.
- Excellence in manufacturing and product delivery.
- Clear strategy and vision.
- Strong client and supply chain relationships including collaborative working.
- Adoption of digitalization.
- Contribution to environmental sustainability.
- Excellence in health, safety and wellbeing.
- People development and workplace culture, including training, development, and diversity
- Positive contribution to the development of the sector.
The required documents are:
1- Commercial Register Certificate
2- GOSI Certificate
3- VAT Certificate
4- Certificates that would support your application (if available)
5- Images to support your application (if available)