Judges are looking for an organization or project that has developed and applied the most innovative approach to overcoming one or more construction challenges. Winners may have developed a demonstrably new and different technique or process or may have harnessed emerging or existing technologies to create new or improved products, tools or services leading to better built outcomes.
Our winner will likely to display some of the following:
- Defined the challenge, identified possible solutions and secured agreement from key stakeholders
- Focused their outcomes on constructor needs and user or occupier benefits.
- Been able to demonstrate improvements compared to previous or 3rd party performance through objective measurement data, such as KPIs
- Created a solution that can be used or applied elsewhere in their organization or their industry sector
- Shared lessons learned with the wider industry where possible, So that others can benefit.