Judges are looking for an exemplary organization, with 249 or less employees, although they emphasize cultural achievement, not size, matters.
Our winner will likely to display some of the following:
- Evidence of adopting best practice in management and construction techniques.
- Demonstration of how investment is made in employees, through training, growth and organizational culture.
- Taking action to improve their productivity and work smarter.
- Showing how they have engaged with their supply chain, both upward to their clients and downwards to their Suppliers, to add value to their involvement in projects.
- Evidence that they have development and performance targets in place and show monitoring and management. of performance to improve on their set goals.